Thursday, November 15, 2012

Missing Birds

I am not finished with birds, but you would be forgiven for thinking I was. I have been neglecting my blog and birds because of some big plans.

I was more than happy to be one of the accepted artists for an upcoming exhibition, and have been working on some paintings for it.


It is the perfect time of the year for markets, and I have been making lots of things for my stall - the first one ever I held on the weekend. And I'm making more art for the Christmas Shop at the Regional Art Gallery.


I have also become involved in an exciting project for a local artist-run gallery space, and have been working on a website for my new brand. Somewhere in amongst that I have been working and parenting. Whew!

As soon as I can I will show you more...


...and yes, and I will hatch more birds.

1 comment:

  1. Your stall looks stunning Sharon. Lovely work - again! Best of luck for the christmas season.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis